Saturday, October 17, 2009

6 DAYS!

OH MY...6 DAYS is so soon. Tonight Stephen and I are going to go our to a nice dinner to celebrate out last weekend as a family of two...well 4 if you ask Tucker or Tanner!

We are going to the melting pot, one of our favorite restaurants to go to for celebrations. We go there often for anniversaries, birthday as so forth. When I called today to make the reservation the lady asked if we were celebrating anything. I told her no, but then I hung up the phone and thought we are celebrating something pretty amazing...this time next week our precious little boy will be in our arms.

Today I slept till 10:30...anyone think that will happen in the weeks to come? I am so lucky that I still feel good and am able to enjoy this last week. Well, thats all for now, no changes to report!

2 comments:

  1. I can not believe it! 6 days until we meet our "great nephew". As far as the sleeping until 10:30 goes....I have an idea....Just have "ba-ba" over sometime to spend the night, she will get up and take care of Landon and you can sleep until 10:30!!!! You know she will absolutely love it!!! I am so happy for you and Stephen, it has been a long 9 months and soon you will be a mommy and daddy!!!
    Love to you all,
    Aunt Shery

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to the Melting Pot right before we had Hadley to celebrate our last weekend as a family of 4!! It is a great celebration place. :)

    Thinking of you all this week!

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete