Monday, October 12, 2009

11 DAYS!

I can not believe I only have 11 days (at most), probably only like 7 or so. It is so crazy that it is that close.

Stephen and I had a good weekend. Sunday we went to church, out to breakfast and then went to the pumpkin farm with my brother and nephew. I think Stephen and I had as much fun as Tyler. We got pumpkins and mums and went home and decorated our front porch for fall. It turned out very cute. We then hung around the house, I made a yummy pumpkin pie (I love fall) and then we went to dinner just the two of us. Today I am working and feeling good. I feel like we have gotten a lot accomplished, I need to clean my house tomorrow and then I am ready for whenever Landon decides he wants to come.

No other news to report but we will continue to keep everyone posted.

3 comments:

  1. I am so ready to hold a lil Landon!! :-) I am sure you are also very ready as well!! Looove reading about your pregnant time!! Talk to you soon Ash!

    Let me know if you need anything (vacuum, bathroom cleaning, dog watching - I am very available!)

    Talk to you soon
    ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking in on you and thinking of you often...he will be here before you know it! :)

    Love, Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear you're hanging in there!

    ReplyDelete