Monday, October 19, 2009

4 DAYS!

I can hardly believe we will be holding out little man in just 4 days. I am doing good. Stephen and I had a great, relaxing weekend...what more could you ask for? Last night I had a difficult time sleeping, it was a combination of heartburn, and just a racing mind. I was thinking of all sorts of things that I could not shut my mind off to go to sleep. I am working today and it is becoming oh so relevant how pregnant I am. Work is getting harder and harder. Luckily I only have one more day after today. Also I have been having a lot of braxton hicks today. I know they are not labor contractions but they are annoying and I cant wait to not have them anymore.

I am getting very excited for Friday, although I am nervous, I am so thrilled that Landon will finally be here.

I think Stephens parents at coming in town on Saturday and I am sure we will have a lot of company at the hospital but I am anxious to show off our little boy!

Lots of people have asked me how they will know when Landon is here and I promise I will try my hardest to text and call and even try to get a post on here by Friday night. Stephen and I are planning on being the only ones in the delivery room. It is also important to us to have some time after the delivery just the two of us to get him cleaned up, me cleaned up and to breastfeed, but we will let my family in the waiting room know as soon as Landon is born and I am sure my mom will make tons of phone calls.

Hope all is well with everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley, thank you for letting all of us know how you are doing. I read your blog several times a day. Because I love hearing about you and baby Landon and your fun times with Stephen. I re-read it just in case I missed something. Even though Grampie and I have know for quite sometime, that you and Stephen were expecting your baby boy, you sometimes refer to Landon, as "your little man"
    "Landon" "our little boy". On your October 15th posting you used the words "OUR SON". And that is when my heart skipped a beat and ,my heart has been racing at a very fast rate every since I read those words. It was a feeling that overcame me, like " Ashley's having a baby and he will be here at any moment). I have been praying for you throughout your pregnancy, that our God would help you through your delivery. That he will guide the Doctors and the proffesionals in the delivery room who will be taking care of you. I have been praying that you will have a safe delivery and that Landon will be a healthy baby boy. I know that he will be precious. I wrote this message and tried to send it 3 different times yesterday. I finally asked Uncle Denny for help and I hope that this will post this time. I tried to recreate what I wrote the first time, as I felt it was just what I wanted to say. But this is the fourth time I am trying to remember what I wrote and I am not sure if it all makes much sense. We are so excited for you and if you think about it, would you give Stephen a big hug from us?
    We are sending the three of you,
    our hugs and kisses and prayers.
    We cant beleive by Friday you will have your
    precious baby boy and Grampie and I will have
    our ninth great-grandchild. What wonderful of a family that we are so lucky to have.
    We love you and Stephen and baby Landon
    Nanie and Grampie.

    ReplyDelete