Sunday, August 23, 2009

Shower

This weekend was full of so much fun and excitement. Sunday my Aunt and Nanie had an amazing shower for me. My Aunt and Grandma did so much to make the shower perfect for me. All my favorite food was there, everything of course was blue and brown, the decorations were so cute and there were so MANY people there. It was a lot of family and then also some close family friends.

Stephen and I are so fortunate to have so many people in our lives that love and want to support us. We were so blessed with so many gifts. Just to name a few: tons of cute clothes, blankets, towels, wash clothes, soaps, lotions, baskets, our high chair, pack and play, swing, bouncy seat, stroller and so much more.

The shower was so much fun and could not have been nicer. We want to thank Nanie, Aunt Shery, Lindsey and all the other people that helped to make it what it was.

Also my mom and Nanie made a diaper cake that turned out so cute. I want to thank them for taking on that challenge and doing such a great job.

Take a look at the pictures below of the big day.


Aunt Shery, Me, Mom and Nanie with all the great food


Friends and Family


Landon M&Ms


The kids helping me open gifts


The awesome diaper cake

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley! I sent you a gift a few weeks ago and I just wanted to make sure you got it....I am nervous it got lost in the mail!

    ReplyDelete