Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Harder Day

Well I spoke too soon about my contractions not being as frequent. Yesterday and today they have been very frequent and painful. Also yesterday at work I was nauseous all day and could not keep food down. It was no fun to be throwing up again, hopefully it will not be something that continues to happen.

Last night I had a very hard time sleeping with the contractions, I got up around 5 and took a hot bath and that relaxed me enough to fall asleep for a few hours. The contractions continue to be in my abdomen but now they are also migrating to my back, which is no fun at all.

It still seems like I have a lot of time left and I am hoping that I will not have contractions like this until the end.

Well tonight we are getting pictures taken of my belly. I hope they turn out cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment