Tuesday, August 4, 2009

LANDON!

Today I went to lunch with some friends from work and then we decided to get very crafty and make Landon's name for his room. We decide to buy letters, and cut out paper to put on each letter and then use Mod Podge to adhere the paper to the letters. We had so much fun making them and I think they turned out really cute. Thanks Christina, Monica and Ashley!

My parents came over tonight and helped us hang the letters over his crib. It was quit an ordeal but I am very happy with how they turned out. Here are some pictures of the finished project. I took some up close pictures so you could see the paper design on the letters. Then the last picture is of the nursery with the chair in it since I hadent posted one. We love our chair and cant wait to sit in it and rock Landon to sleep!

Sorry about the glare on all the pictures.






1 comment:

  1. Well that 'O' is just spectacular. So spectacular it took my breath away!

    They really do look awesome! I love it! Now what would you think if I put up the same letters, spelling "Landon" in my living room?

    I love your rocking chair. Jealousy is oozing from my eyeballs!

    ReplyDelete