Monday, August 10, 2009

Great Weekend

Stephen and I had a great weekend. We talked yesterday about how nice it was to be able to do whatever we wanted and not have a lot that needed to be done. Saturday we cleaned the house and had friends over for dinner. It was great to spend some time with Michael and Andrea and their daughter Mackenzie. Seeing Stephen hold and play with Mackenzie made me so excited for the day I get to see him hold Landon.

Sunday we had so much fun, we just enjoyed being able to enjoy a whole day by ourselves. we went to church, then out to breakfast before running a few errands. After that we decided to go to my moms to swim, then we came home and I rested for a little bit. When I got up we went to our church for an ice cream social, who doesn't like free ice cream and a band? Then on our way home we decided it would be fun to take the dogs to the park for a walk. Tucker and Tanner where in heaven, they were able to do all their favorite things: be outside, go for a walk and play with other dogs. After our walk we brought them home and Stephen and I went to dinner, and then came home and ate popcorn in bed and watched a movie.

It was a very busy day but one of the best days I have had. I am so lucky that I get to share my life with my best friend and although we had so much fun yesterday, just the two of us, we are both so excited to start our journey as parents.

This weekend we are going to the lake with my parents for a little relaxation, fishing, boating and maybe a trip to the spa :)

Then Monday I go to the Doctor again. Hope all is well with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment