Monday, August 3, 2009

A Rough Few Days At Work

I have been having a lot of contractions (Braxton Hicks) lately. This weekend at work they were getting closer together and more painful. Saturday night Stephen and I were close to visiting the hospital to make sure everything was okay but decided not to once I was able to lay down and rest. Tomorrow I go to the doctor again and I am hoping he will say everything is okay. Although I am nervous that instead he will tell me I need to go on work restriction or stop working all together. Although that would be very hard, we just want Landon to be healthy and we will do whatever it takes to ensure that. Please keep us in your prayers and hopefully Landon will stay put for at least 8 more weeks!

I will update everyone after I get home from the Doctor tomorrow evening.

On a different note we also have our tour and pre-registration at the hospital tomorrow. I think we are both excited to see where we will deliver and be for the first few days of our sons life. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment