Monday, August 24, 2009

Fun Day!

Today I spent the day washing all of Landon's new things and putting them away. I organized his closet and put everything away. I found a home for everything and new homes for a lot of Stephen and my stuff. It was so exciting and fun to look at everything and get it ready for him. We still have several weeks to go but Stephen and I are having so much fun getting ready for Landon.

We have another shower this weekend and I am looking forward to seeing all my friends.

Also we are waiting to hear for sure but we are excited that Stephens parents might come in town for the weekend. If so hopefully they can be here for the sonogram and for the shower. They have not been able to see the room either so it will be great for them to get to come in town.

1 comment:

  1. This is the best part of pregnancy!

    Well secondary to the baby... I guess.

    ReplyDelete