Sunday, August 30, 2009

Shower #3

Well Saturday was my third baby shower. My good friend Andrea had it at her house and all my friends from nursing school were there. It was so great to see everyone, some of which I have not seen in a long time. Of course the food was great and we all had fun playing games.

We got some great gifts for Landon: his bath tub, bath toys, lotion, soap, wipe warmer, wipes, baby monitors, baby carrier, crib toy, cute canvas baskets, blankets, play mat, clothes, and so much more. My friends are so great!

Thank you to everyone that could come and I hope we all can hang out again soon.


Mom, Becky and Heather


Andrea, mom and me


Katherine getting into the diaper game

1 comment:

  1. It was a great time amd you are lucky to have such a great group of friends. Andrea and her sisters did a great job with lots of little extras.
    It is nice to have friends you can reconnect with easily, even if you only get together infrequently.

    ReplyDelete