Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Very Sucessful Day

First I want to say HAPPY FATHERS DAY to my wonderful husband. He is such an amazing guy and I am so lucky to be sharing my life with him. I hope he has a great day and knows how much Tucker, Tanner, Baby Boy and myself love him.

Stephen and I had a very busy day. First we took Tucker to the vet and you will be happy to know that his ear is healing nicely and he is now cone free. He is a much happier little guy without his cone on his head.



Here is a picture of Tucker cone free!

Then we went to USA Baby to pick up our stroller and car seat. We ordered it a few weeks back and it came in so we decided to pick it up. We got it home and Stephen went ahead a put it together. I don't know what we need a stroller and car seat for in the next 4 months but we have it and it is ready.

Then We started the BABY ROOM. We bought all the wood to do the wainscoting. He started cutting the wood and putting it up and he was able to get about half way done. He is at home today working on it more, while I am at work. He thinks he can get all the wood up by tomorrow and then on to step two...paint! I am taking pictures along the way and when we are finished I will put pictures of the whole process.

No comments:

Post a Comment