Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Time for a Belly Update

Well I promised several weeks ago that I would post a new belly picture. So here it is. I am now almost 24 weeks and my belly is definitely growing by the day. Tucker and Tanner do not seem to be too interested in my belly but I did think the picture of them was too cute to not share.

I am going ahead and posting the old ones too for comparison. It is amazing how much things have grown and changed.

On another note Stephen has been working very hard on the baby room and it is looking amazing. I can not wait until it is finished and I can share the pictures with you. Our bedding came in over the weekend and we LOVE it. It is so cute and exactly what I wanted, I cant wait now to get it all washed and on the crib soon. More to come!


9 weeks


15 weeks



24 weeks




Tucker and Tanner kissing my belly

1 comment:

  1. How precious! It is great to see pics of the old bunch (Rich and Becky), too! Can't wait to see that nursery. Our prayers continue to be with you all...

    ReplyDelete