Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Iliana

Well I do not talk about work much but I had a very big week. I have been taking care of a little girl named Iliana since December. She is now almost 7 months old and finally got to go home this week. When you take care of someone for three days a week every week for that many months you get so attached. I am so happy she is now at home with her family where she belongs but I will sure miss her smile at work everyday.

When days like this come around it reminds me of how much I love my job and know I am doing the right thing.

With Ilians parents permission I would like to share some pictures of her with. She is such an amazing little girl and her smile can light up any room.




1 comment:

  1. Oh, you look SO CUTE! And thanks for sharing pictures of precious Ilian. What a smile! Here family is lucky to have you in their lives! :)

    Keep those updates coming!!

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete