Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Grandma Cassidy

My Grandmother did pass away last night while my mom and her family were with her. I went to the hospice home after she had passed and we sat with her for a few hours. We went through old pictures, told stories and had a few good laughs, just what grandma would of wanted us to do. The services are this Friday and Saturday and I know it will be hard but I am glad grandma is in a better place. I am sure she is looking down on us dancing with my grandpa and very happy.

1 comment:

  1. Ashley,
    So sorry to hear about your great grandma. I'm sure that you and your entire family will get alot of peace from knowing that she is in a much happier place, feeling and remembering no pain.
    P.S. I had to make blog so that I could leave you comments...dorky huh!?

    ReplyDelete