Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pickles and Pixie Sticks!

Well I am still feeling good. I usually have about a two hour period during the evening that I do not feel so good and sometimes am not in the mood for dinner. So yesterday I was not in the mood to eat and nothing sounded good until I opened the fridge and saw a jar of pickles. I then decided that pickles indeed sounded delightful. So I ate 2 pickles and then 2 more. About 5 minutes later I ate two more and then three more. When I was done I had eaten a whole jar of dill pickles. After about 30 minutes I decided I wanted more but I had eaten the whole jar. Stephen informed me that he was not required to go to the store for cravings until I had a big baby belly, since there is no belly yet I decided that bread and butter pickles would do. So, the story goes on to Stephen brining me a plate with two pickles on it before I decided to turn in for the night.

Well I was lying in bed and had just finished my plate of pickles when I turned and saw pixie sticks on my night stand. A friend at work told me that in the morning if you let a pixie stick dissolve on your tongue then it helps with nausea. So I decided that what a better late night snack then a few pixie sticks. So I am lying in bed with an empty plate and now a few pixies stick wrappers on it when Stephen walks in and says" are you putting pixie sticks on your pickles?”
Of course I was not, but what if I was...would that be so bad, maybe we should all try it?
I also wanted to take a minute and thank everyone that is reading this site and staying up with our pregnancy. I love to get on here and read all the nice things people write to me. I hope you all know how much I love to read what you have to say and appreciate you taking the time to both read the site and write me a quick note. We are so lucky to have so many great people in our lives. Thanks for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment