Saturday, March 28, 2009

Things are looking up

Well I do not know if it is the fact that I will be 10 weeks tomorrow or if God just knew I was reaching my point but I feel so much better. I am able to eat, I am starting to gain weight, I am much happier and I think I might even love my husband again...just kidding, I never stopped loving him no matter what he says. I had a few really rough days and it makes me admire those women that have sickness there whole pregnancy. Feeling sick all the time really takes a toll on your body and your spirit. Now that I am feeling better I feel like a whole new women.
Now I do still have morning sickness and I still throw up in the AM when I brush my teeth; but compared to the beginning of the week I am doing so much BETTER! I can take a little nausea hear and there it is the all day sickness that is so hard to handle.
I pray that I am not asking for it again and that I will continue to feel good but as for now I am just thanking God for everyday that I feel like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment