Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Blog!

Sorry it has been so long since I have written. As you can see I decided to change blogs. I found that more people follow blogspot and it is easier to use. I updated all the old posts from the old blog and from here on out will only update this one. I hope you find it easier to use and enjoy it.

I am doing well, not much has changed. I am feeling better which is great, but with every symptom gone a new one comes. My nausea has surpassed but now I have a sciatic nerve problem. I have a sharp pain in my left side with shooting pain down my leg. I had the pain a few weeks ago and then it went away, now the pain is back and it is so bad that I am having a very hard time sleeping.

Although I am not nauseated anymore, I still have difficulty finding things to eat. I know that it is important that I eat but it is so hard to find things that sound good.

But all in all, I am really doing well. I am starting to show a little bit, depending on what I am wearing and it feels good to know that I am now in the second trimester. Anyway thanks for staying updated and I hope you enjoy the new site.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ashley,

    I don't know where you find the time to do all of this, but it is great to read. I love the puppy pics and the countdown ticker. Hope you leg doesn't bother you tomorrow. Best of luck. Talk to you soon.
    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete