Monday, April 6, 2009

No one warned me it would be this hard

Well I have had a rough few days. It is hard to admit to people when you are not doing so well. Everyone around you finds out your pregnant and is immediately excited and then you feel like you have to be excited. It is really difficult to know how to act when you don’t feel excited. I am sure it is just because i have not been feeling good or because my hormones are raging but it is harder then I expected.
I pretty much laid in bed all weekend and Stephen served me what little I ate in bed. He served me soup, rice, and cereal. I have not had such a good day today either as I have thrown up a few times. I think I am just so ready for this part to be over.
Although I don’t know what is worse feeling sick or having your hormones so crazy that you feel happy one minute and then depressed the next. I spend half of my time being so scared of becoming a parent and thinking we are not ready and why did we decide to do this, and the other half excited. I find myself in tears over nothing and I hate the way I never know how I will be feeling (both physically and emotionally).
So overall I am hanging in there but could really use some extra prayers. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment