Wednesday, March 25, 2009

sick sick sick

Today on my way to work I had my first experience with having to pull the car over twice to get sick. I guess I have reached the point where I will no longer drive with out a bag and some napkins near by. Although getting sick did make me feel slightly better for a few hours all I wanted to do was cry and turn around and go home. It is hard enough for me to come to work when I am so exhausted I can barley life my head, but to be throwing up on the way was no fun at all. I guess it comes with the territory but I sure hope that it only last for a few weeks. I look forward to feeling like better and being able to be excited about being pregnant instead of sick and tired. I don't think you ever think pregnancy is going to be this hard and that it is a rollercoaster of emotions. I just have to keep my head up and remind myself that it is all worth it,but right now I cant imagine wanting to do it again.
Okay so I don’t want to sound like all I do is complain so I want to end on a happier note. I want people to know that I am excited about this baby and the changes ahead for Stephen and I. I just can’t wait until we can celebrate a little more...maybe with food involved!

Also this is the first Belly picture, I will try to do one once a month so you can see how I grow. This is the belly at 9 weeks.


Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment