Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Feeling about the same

I am feeling about the same, it comes and goes. I will be sick and unable to eat one hour and hungry a few hours later. As of now I am just thankful for any time that I feel like myself. I know in the last two weeks since I have gone to the doctor I have lost 5 pounds so that is starting to concern me and I hope that I will be able to eat more soon. It has just been hard for me to eat when I am not feeling well.
I am so excited for our dr's appointment next Tuesday, I have been wanting to hear the heartbeat and just to hear him say everything looks good. It has been exciting to share the news with people but until I see that picture it still seems a little unreal.
I went over to my cousins house last weekend and

No comments:

Post a Comment