Monday, March 2, 2009

First Dr. appointment

Today I had my first Dr. appointment with Dr. Capeli. It went very well, of course there was lots of history and questions and then we just talked and he answered all my questions. He was very confident that he would be able to find an anesthesiologist that would be willing to work with me because of my back and provide me with an epidural. He stated that he knows more of the Dr. at St Joseph hospital so he would want me to deliver there instead of Menorah. Anyway so far so good. I am feeling good, I get tired easily and my body lets me know when I am doing too much already. After a long day I have a lot more cramps then normal but so far I am doing great. I will see Dr. Capeli again in three weeks for a ultrasound to hear the heartbeat and look at the little peanut. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment