Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Feeling a little sick

We had such a great weekend sharing the news with our friends and family. I have been feeling so well that it has been hard to grasp the fact that there is a baby inside of me, well until today that is. I was only able to sleep last night for about 3 hours and then I had to get up and come to work today. I am feeling a lot different today than I have been feeling. I think it is a combination of being exhausted and nauseous. This is really the first time I have felt sick so I guess I can not complain but it sure is hard to work a 12 hour shift when all you want to do is lay down and take a nap. It is hard for me to even get crackers down today. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow after some rest but I guess this could be the beginning of some long weeks ahead.
I am so happy to say that my brother and sister-in

No comments:

Post a Comment