Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Home again

Well I am back from SC and while it is great to be home and see Stephen and the dogs, I already miss my SC family. I had so much fun spending the week with my new nephew. He is sooo cute and so much fun. I am sure it is no surprise to anyone that I love babies, but there is just something amazing about seeing someone you love becoming a parent. My brother and sister-in-law are doing so good, they are great parents already. Seeing how happy they are with there new little life makes me so excited for our little bundle to be here. I know I am only 9 weeks and am not ready at all for him/her to be here but man is it exciting.

Today I am just getting caught up at home and awaiting my Dr's appointment this afternoon. I am so excited to see our baby’s first picture. I will be sure to write on here tonight when we get home and figure out how to upload the pictures.

As for how I am feeling, today I am doing pretty well. I still have a hard time eating, it just seems the thought of food can make my stomach hurt. We will see if the dr. says anything about me losing weight. I know I have lost about 5 pounds since my first appointment three weeks ago. It seems to be getting a little better though so hopefully soon I will be able to eat and feel good doing it.

I will write again later.


Well I am back from the doctor and I had my ultrasound! It went very well. Stephen and I went together and we were able to look at our little lima bean and see his/her heart beating 160/min. It was a great site to see. The Dr. said everything looks great. The baby is measuring right on target at 9 weeks and 2 days. He is leaving my due date at October 25th. He said the gestational sac looks great and there is no free fluid. It is a big relief that so far our baby is healthy. Here are the pictures from the ultrasound, it is kind of hard to see the but none the less...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment