Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Last Shower!

I had my last baby shower last week. I have been meaning to post pictures but have been so busy. Three of my great friends at work held the shower and it was so much fun. My mom came with me and was able to meet my work friends, Iliana and her mom. Iliana is a former patient that I took care of in the NICU for several moths and love very much. It was great for my mom to finally meet her and the people that I work with. I got lots of great gifts that I still needed and am now completely set for Landon's arrival.

Here are some of the great gifts I received: sheets, changing pad, changing pad covers, burp clothes, clothes, mattress pad, car seat mirror, baby bather, towels, toys and so much more.

It was such a great shower and I want to thank all of my friends for coming and a special thanks to Rachael, Beth and Carrie for hosting the shower.

Here are a few pictures of the festivities.


Beth, Rachael, Me and Carrie


opening gifts




Iliana and Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment