Saturday, September 19, 2009

3D sonogram

We had our 3D sonogram today and it was great. It was so neat to see Landon moving around and see his cute little face. It made us really excited for him to be here and to be able to hold him in our arms. We got the whole thing on DVD and over 40 pictures. We got to see everything: his face, spine, heart, kidneys, liver, hands, feet, and so much more! I just cant believe how much you can see. It has always seemed real but to see that little person moving inside of me was so sereal.

Anyway no changes to report, I will be going to the Dr. again on Tuesday, this once a week thing comes so often. Anyway here are a few pics of our little man, hope you enjoy!



Landon's sweet little face!


HE is definitely a boy


I love the feet


rubbing his eye

2 comments:

  1. WOW Ashley! You guys got some FANTASTIC pics of Landon! Look at that cute little nose! I will see you at the shower Wednesday and then next thing you know Landon will be here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley,
    That is so exciting. I can't imagine how much more real those pictures must make everything! It won't be long now and you'll be holding him in your arms!

    ReplyDelete