Thursday, September 10, 2009

Last Summer Trip

Stephen and I spent the weekend and the lake with my family. It was great to get away one last time before Landon is born. I think from here on out we will stay close to home, or at least close to the hospital!

My family came in town from St. Louis so it was great to relax with them. We went out on the boat Saturday and Sunday and we ate dinner at home both nights. At night we played games, made smores, had homemade ice cream, and just relaxed with each other.

I had been feeling sick from my antibiotic but now that I am off that I am doing much better. Not much else has changed, I don't go to the doctor again until next Thursday. We did go ahead and decided to do a 3D sonogram so that we can take a look at the little man moving around. He is so active that we just want to see what he is up to in there...and my brother swears we need to make sure it really is a boy. We are doing it Saturday September 19th, so I will be sure to post pictures.

Hope all is well with everyone, we will keep you updated if anything changes!

1 comment:

  1. Keeping a close eye on the blog! Rooting for 37 weeks!!! -Katherine

    ReplyDelete