Thursday, November 5, 2009

Little Man

Well the cloth diapers are going good. They came completely clean in the washer and Landon seems to like them. With the disposable diapers we had issues with the little gel beads coming out and getting all over Landon, and this obviously doesn't happen happen with cloth diapers. I also love that the cloth diapers seem to hold more urine and they are so soft against his skin.

Tonight I decided to try two different brands of cloth diapers that I bought the other day and Landon leaked out of both. So I guess it is trial and error. I will try them again but it looks like I will stick with the brand I had originally bought.

Landon is already changing and getting bigger. Today his outfit had a collar on it and it made him look like such a little man. Stephen and I are having so much fun with him and can't believe how it feels to be parents. Landon still has his awake time from like nine to midnight and gets more fuzzy at night but all in all he really is a good baby.

Here are a few pictures from this afternoon, look how big he looks in the first one!





No comments:

Post a Comment