Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cloth Diapers

Today I entered a new world...the world of cloth diapering. I never thought I would be one to use cloth diapers, but when it comes to the best thing for Landon I would probably do anything. I will keep you updated on how it goes but so far I like the cloth diapers way better. I am nervous about washing them and being able to get all the stains out but we shall see. I am doing the first load of diapers tonight so wish me luck!

Here is a picture of him sporting his cute cloth diaper and then some other pictures from the last few days.










These pictures make it seem like he always has his pacifier in his mouth, when actually he doesn't even like it that much. Yesterday we put his rain forest crib toy in his bassinet and this last picture shows his amazement with the new toy. He loves it!

2 comments:

  1. Like mother like daughter with the cloth diapers!!! Your mom and I both used them but I must admit, I had diaper service with Patrick. The picture of Landon watching his rainforest toy is absolutely the cutest!! He was the tiniest little monkey I have ever seen on Halloween. Hope the first 3 days "home alone" have gone ok. Love, Aunt Shery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cloth diapers?!?!?! You are my HERO!

    ReplyDelete