Saturday, May 9, 2009

Maternity Clothes

Today was a big milestone for me, I finally broke down and went shopping for maternity clothes. For some reason I was really dreading buying maternity clothes, but it was fun. I found a lot of cute things and was happy with the way things fit. Plus these clothes are much more comfortable then the ones I was telling myself still fit.

I also went and looked at the baby furniture one more time. After that we had dinner with our friends Michael and Andrea and I showed them the furniture and I think we made a decision. So that means we will order our furniture on Monday or Tuesday and should have it in about 2 months.

I told Stephen we had to have the nursery painted at least by the time the furniture comes. We shall see, we still are not exactly sure what we want to do. I will post pictures of the nursery along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment