Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I want to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day. I also want to thank all the women in my life that have taught me the things I will need to know to be a good mother. I feel very blessed that I have such a good mother and hope that I will be able to take after her with my own children.

I know my baby is not here yet and really next year will be my first Mother's Day but this year Mother's Day feels different. I am really starting to enjoy being pregnant and thinking about our lives next year and in the years to come.

So anyway I hope everyone has a great Mother's Day. We all deserve it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my word! Baby furniture AND a belly! How fun. :) Enjoy every moment...and a belated Happy Mother's Day to you, too!

    Love, Lindsey

    ReplyDelete