Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Feeling Good!

I have been doing really good. I am feeling good, able to eat, and my back is feeling better. It is hard to believe that I am almost 16 weeks. We are so excited and ready to find out if we are having a boy or girl, although it will still be another month before we know.

My mom and I are going to start looking at baby furniture tomorrow. I know it can take up to 6 months if you have to special order furniture and so we decided we better start looking. It should be fun to start thinking about the baby room. Now that the room is empty, Stephen says he is going to start working on paint and such. As soon as we start I will post pictures of the progress.

That is all I have for now but I will let you know how the furniture shopping goes.

Hope all is well with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment