Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A few Updates

It has been so long since I have updated this. I have been pretty busy. First of all the weekend after mother's day we went to the lake with my parents and my mom and I did some shopping and Stephen and my dad did some fishing...it was perfect.

Then last Thursday my best friend from college came in town to spend memorial day with me. Also Stephen had a good friend come in town for the weekend, so we were pretty busy. Sam and I did some more shopping, it is amazing how much damage can be done when you go shopping with your best friend instead of your husband. Stephen and Cody did some fishing and also a lot of helping get ready for the Luau.

Every year for memorial day my family has a big Luau and by big I mean there were between 500 and 600 people there. There was a DJ and lots of good food and drinks and most of all lots of good company. It was so much fun, and I cant wait until next year when we have a little one there with us.

Also on Friday I had another Dr's appointment and was able to hear the heartbeat again. This time the heartbeat was fluctuating between 153 and 157 beat per minute. So everything looks good. He let me go ahead and schedule my sonogram early so that we can hopefully find out if it is a boy or girl before we go to WV to visit Stephens parents.

On a different note we found out on Friday also that our dog Tucker needs to have surgery on his ear. He is having a growth/tumor removed from his ear. He has been having a lot of ear infections and they think the bacteria is trapped in the ear because of this growth.

So we would like to ask you to keep our family in your prayers. We pray that Tuckers surgery goes well on June 2nd and we pray that everything is okay with our little one on June 5th at the sonogram. When you work where I do you see a lot of things that can make a pregnancy pretty scary and I know I will feel much better when I see the sonogram and know everything is okay. I will try to post a new belly picture soon, it sure is growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment