Thursday, August 12, 2010

Where does the time go?

I am amazed by other people every day. How do they get so much done? I feel like I am constantly busy yet I do not have time for so many things. It has been over 2 months since my last post and while I would love to say that I will do better, I am sure it will be weeks before I find the time to post again. I hope this is not the case and that I can find time to do more things but all I want to do it enjoy all my time with Landon. He is so much fun and I am amazed every day that I watch him learn new things and grow. This summer has been filled with going to the lake, swilling in the pool, walks, playing outside, ice cream, and so much more.


So I guess I will start where I left of and try to catch everyone up on our summer activities.

After Landon and I returned from Virginia we spent a little time at home before heading to the lake for Father's Day. We spent Saturday on the boat with my family and Landon loved swimming in the lake and playing in his baby pool. He as such a trouper on the boat and even took a nap in his raft. I don’t think you can find a more laid back little boy. Saturday night we had a great Father's Day dinner and made smores around the camp fire. Stephen got to go fishing in the early hours of Father's Day and then spend the afternoon with Landon and me. It could not have been a better weekend or first Father's Day for Stephen. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing husband that truly loves Landon more than anything. He is such a great dad and I love watching him play and spend time with his boy. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment