Monday, June 14, 2010

Virginia

The first weekend in June Landon and I went to Richmond Virginia to visit my very good friend Sam. I as nervous about flying with him alone but he was perfect. He was a great traveler and adapted to all the changes great. We left on Friday and once we got there we headed back to Sam’s apartment for dinner and to relax a little. Landon was a little out of sorts that night and would not fall asleep until 11. The crying and fighting sleep made me a little worried for the rest of the weekend to come. But to my pleasant surprise he woke up Saturday morning around 830 in a great mood.

Saturday we were going to go to this park that has a small petting zoo but it was so hot that we decide indoor activities might be better. We ate a great lunch and then headed to the art museum. Landon was very good, he actually liked looking at some of the paintings and sculptures and he took a great nap in his stroller. Saturday night we went out to dinner with some of Sam’s friends and had a great time.

Then Landon slept in until 9 on Sunday, after which we went shopping downtown, out for sushi and then swimming at the pool. It was a great day followed by an enjoyable evening at Sam’s mom and dads house for pasta primavera and homemade cake.

Landon and I flew home on Monday and he slept on both flights. It was such a great relaxing weekend and I wish we could visit my friend Sam more often.

Here are a few pictures from our fun little trip!


Playing at Sam's appartment
napping at the art museum
Sam and Landon at the museum
Sam and Ashley at dinner
Lets go swimming!
Yeah I like to swim
Sam and Landon relaxing at the pool
Dinner at Sam's parents house

Landon really wants to get Leilani

No comments:

Post a Comment