Monday, August 16, 2010

Landon's First Haircut

In July I took Landon to get his first haircut.  We went to Sugar and Spice kids' salon in Overland Park Kansas and it was so neat.  Landon was able to sit in a car and watch Dora while he got his haircut.  He loved his stylist and actually sat very still for her.  It is obviously a very kid friendly place and it was perfect for his first haircut. With his new haircut he really does look like a little boy instead of a baby.  Here are before...during...and after pictures. 

sitting in his car getting ready for a trim

Look at my car

What is this lady doing to me?

I guess it's not so bad

How do I look?


I got a STICKER!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like Landon is going to take after Uncle Travis and Uncle Matt...seeing as he already has a "stylist"! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRECIOUS! What a little man! Love it!

    ReplyDelete