Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Easter!

Again it has been so long since my last post I don’t know where to start. In March Landon and I survived another weekend by ourselves while Stephen went to my brothers Bachelor party. It was a busy weekend helping out with my nieces but we survived and were excited when daddy came home. After Daddy was back he soon got sick and spent 4 days home from work and in bed. When I got home from work on Monday Stephens fever was 105.9....Scary! After a week of feeling bad and a few days of antibiotics he was finally getting back to normal in time for Easter.

Landon’s first Easter was good. We went to church and then home for a nap before going to Aunt Shery’s for lunch/dinner. The weather was perfect and so we were able to play outside. It was so much fun to get him all dressed up...Who doesn't love a baby in a sweater vest?

As I am posting this and looking back on our Easter pictures I realized I am the worst mom ever and I never took Landon to see the Easter bunny :( Oh well maybe next year.



Landon's First Easter


Daddy, Mommy and Landon

Baby and all the kids with the bunny cake

No comments:

Post a Comment