Monday, March 22, 2010

Bath Time

Well my friend Christina has rubbed off on me. She introduced me to a website named piknik where you can edit your pictures and make collages and such. So here is one I made today while playing on the website. I cannot believe Landon is 5 months old. He is changing so fast and I wish I could just freeze time. Although, I must admit each day is something new and more fun! He is the happiest baby and he is so easy going and relaxed.

Anyway one of his favorite things to do is take a bath. He has always loved his bath...from his sponge bath on the counter to his big boy bath where he can splash. I am so excited for him to start playing with toys and really having fun in the bath.


1 comment:

  1. I love you and your blog! So I gave you an award! Come on over to check it out!

    Mamafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete