Tuesday, December 1, 2009

First Thanksgiving

Landon, Stephen and I had a great first Thanksgiving. We spent the day at my moms and ate a great meal with family. It was so nice to have our baby boy with us and to share him with people that had not had a chance to meet him. He is such a beautiful joy in our lives and we are so blessed to have him. In the past I have been thankful for a lot but this year just feels so different. After a great day on Thursday Stephens mom came in town on Friday and we headed to Branson. We spent all day Saturday at Silver Dollar City and it was so much fun. We rode rides with my nieces, shopped, and enjoyed all the beautiful lights. Landon even got to see Santa for the first time! Then Sunday Teresa, my mom, Landon and I spent the day at home resting and relaxing while Stephen and my dad went fishing.

It was a busy few days but we had such a great time and now have some great memories of Landon's first Thanksgiving. Here are some pictures of our weekend!


Our First Thanksgiving


Family photo at Silver Dollar City


Huge Christmas Tree


Landon was such a good boy all day at SDC!

No comments:

Post a Comment