Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Adventures

Landon is growing so fast. He is starting to smile and coo and develop his own little personality. I love every bit of it, he is so much fun and everyday he gets a little cuter, but I may be bias.

This week I decided it was time to get some of Landon's toys out. He loves his play mat, he likes to lay on it and look at the toys hanging above him. Then today I decided to get out the Bumbo seat and see if he liked to sit in it. Well I must say it is the cutest thing ever to see him sitting in his own seat. He loved it and he was fascinated with the TV just like his dad. He also found his thumb this week and decided that if I wouldn't give him his pacifier then he would just use his thumb instead. Like I said everyday is an adventure and I think the fun has just begun. Here are some pictures of the week.



Smiles for Mommy!


enoying his new play mat


Tummy time


Who needs a pacifier when you have thumbs?

Watching TV in his Bumbo seat

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the smile and the pic of him in the Bumbo seat...fun times! :) What a precious little man you have!

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete