Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So Lucky

How did I get so lucky? It is so fun to spend everyday with Landon and to see him grow and change. He is so much fun, he smiles all the time and he loves to try to talk. After he eats is when he is the happiest and we just sit and talk and smile at each other...what could be better? I could not ask for a better baby. Landon slept through the night the last two out of three nights. It is amazing to get 7-8 hours of sleep and I am sure waking up in the night will soon be something in the past.

It is hitting me pretty hard that I go back to work on Monday. I can't believe it has already been 3 months and I am going to have to leave my baby boy for 14 long hours three times every week. I know I am very lucky to have my mom caring for him and it is such a relief that I do not have to worry about his care, but it is still so so hard. I am hoping that maybe soon I will be able to cut my hours back a little to spend more days at home with Landon. As for now I will just have to go to work and cherish my days off at home.

We started doing Landons baths in the big tub and he loves it. He has always loved his bath but for him the more water the better. He hates getting out of the bath and really despises lotion. Nanie got him a new towel for Christmas and it makes all the difference. It is a lot bigger and it keeps him warm while drying off, now even getting out is a joy.

Anyway here are a few pictures of my sweet baby.







he still freaks out a little bit with the camera flash..hence the big eyes.

2 comments:

  1. I have been thinking of you so much as I knew that going back to work was fast approaching. I hope things are going well. I think the adjustment is much harder for us as moms than it is for our little ones. :)

    You are in my prayers. How big Mr. Landon is getting!

    ReplyDelete