Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pictures to come!

Well again it has been awhile since I have posted. It is so hard to find the time with working full time and taking care of Landon. I went back to work last week and it has been tough. The days are so long and I am so tired when I get home that all I want to do it go to sleep. Landon has had a few bumps in the road adjusting but overall is doing pretty good. He has given me a few nights with little rest and when you have to get up at 5 and go to work for 13 hours it is very HARD. He also had a few nights where he did not want to nurse or some where he thought he needed to nurse every hour or so. I think he is still getting used to me being gone all day but I know he loves to go to his BaBa's house.

Stephen and I have talked a lot about me going part time and I am really hoping that I will be able to. I would still work long days but only two a week instead of three.

It is so much harder than I thought to be gone from him all day and I know the first year will go by so fast that I just want to be with him as much as possible.

He is getting so big so fast, in the last few weeks he has really found his hands and he loves to grab his blanket or toys and pull them to his mouth. He is holding his head up better and talking all the time. He is such a happy baby that smiles constantly. We are so blessed to have such a healthy happy son and I thank God for him every day.

Going back to work has also made me count my blessings, we just have so many sick kids right now and my heart aches for those parents. I can not imagine if I had to leave Landon in a hospital all by himslef.

Anyway I will try to post pictures soon so you can all see how he is growing and changeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment