Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our Nursery

So I have been promising for a long time that I would post pictures of the nursery and the day has finally come. Stephen has been working so hard to get it done and I am so proud of his hard work and how it turned out. We are not completely finished, we still need to get some pictures for the walls and such. We are also still waiting for our chair to come in, but so far it is looking good. I cant wait to see it with pictures on the walls and all the final touches. We could not of had such a beautiful nursery without the help of our parents. My parents bought all our furniture for the room and Stephens paretns bought all the bedding, the growth chart and the laundry hamper. It all looks so great put together and now we just need a healthy baby to use it.

Anyway here is the nursery from Start to Now!


We started with a very PINK room


Then Stephen marked where the wood was going to be


Then he cut out all the trim


and painted the white


and the brown


And finally we have an almost complete baby room




With a very cute crib




This is the super cute growth chart Stephens parents got us



Here is the room with the curtains haning

3 comments:

  1. It looks awesome. Good job, Son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job. this looks great. i'm impressed! oh this is emilee little, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley I love it!! It's exactly what I would want my little boys nursery to look like...if I ever have a little boy that is! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete