Sunday, July 19, 2009

Quick Update

It seems like it is something new everyday with this pregnancy. The last few days I have been really tired and had a very hard time sleeping. I hope that I do not have difficulty sleeping the rest of the pregnancy but as for the last few days a couple hours seems to be all I can get. The other thing that has changed is my ribs are very sore. I can not lay on my sides or take deep breaths because of it and I am hoping it will soon go away. It is amazing to me that I still have three months left, it seems like Landon is out of room and I know he still has so much to grow.

On a good note, our chair came in and is now in Landon's room. That means I can go in there and just sit and relax and enjoy the room. Stephen and I went to the zoo yesterday and we had a good time. It was fun to go just the two of us, and to know that for years to come when we go to the zoo it will be to take our children but yesterday was just for us. Man the zoo is tiring, we walked so much and by the end of the day I was exhausted, but glad we went.

I am at work today and for the next two days...I am exhausted just thinking about the next three days, but so excited that on Thursday we will be in South Carolina and on the beach...YAY!

We are going to SC for 6 days to spend some time in Myrtle Beach and to see my brother, sister-in-law and nephew. We are so excited to just relax and take a break from our busy lives. Well that is all I have to update, hope everyone is well!

1 comment:

  1. The nursery is GORGEOUS...and so is the name Landon Reed. I love it! Enjoy your trip and know that our thoughts and prayers are with you...I hope that more restful nights return soon...

    Love, Lindsey

    ReplyDelete