Sunday, July 12, 2009

Busy Weedend!

Well We had a good weekend. Saturday we had an 8 hour birth class. Although we both learned a lot and left the class excited I have to admit I left pretty scared of the whole birthing process. It was good to get all the information we needed but it also made the reality set in.

Then today we went to Babies R Us and registered for all the things we will need. It was fun to look at everything, but oh my is it overwhelming. There is so much stuff, and tell me is it necessary that you have a formula mixer...can you not just shake a bottle these days? Anyway, we registered for lots of good stuff and it was so exciting to pick it all out.

Last but not least, I dont know if you noticed the change of title on the blog but we have decided on a name for our little man. We are anxious to meet Landon Reed in October. Hope all is well with everyone and again thanks for reading.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Yay! Yay! You of course already know that I love the name! You'll have to tell me more about the birthing class later!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just figured out how to post a comment!!! After ALL this time! I am soooooo excited to meet little "Mr. Landon Reed"...LOVE his name! How cute is it??? We are really getting excited for the shower. Baby "stuff" is soooo much fun! Love the room too. Landon is one lucky little man!
    Love you all,
    Aunt Shery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the name and the room is beautiful! Can't wait to see him!!
    Love,
    Aunt Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, you really don't need a formula mixer, but is somebody gets you one, why not?? LOL
    It's amazing what they come up with!
    Love you! MOM L

    ReplyDelete