Friday, October 15, 2010

Pumpkin Patch #2

Today we went back to Faulkner’s Pumpkin Patch with some of my friends from work and their boys. There were four of us and we each have 1 little boy. All the boys were 2 and under and so it made for a very active and fun day. Christina took a lot of pictures so maybe I can post some better pictures later but below are a few that I took. I am no longer sick so this trip was much better for me!

Landon loved the animals, the hay ride, and just being outside. Our little play group has been a lot of fun and we are all looking forward to going to the zoo next week.


Ridding the play horse

Digging in the corn trailer

Getting a picture of 4 small children is pretty much impossible
(Rowan, Luke, Landon and Henry making a run for it)

Mommy and Landon on the hay ride
(yes, I cut my hair off)

The 4 boys, well at least the back of thier heads
(Rowan, Landon, Luke and Henry)

Hi Mom

1 comment:

  1. Ashley - Landon's t-shirt is awesome! So fun! And I love your haircut!

    ReplyDelete