Saturday, October 9, 2010

One Fun Filled Saturday

Today Landon and I had a fun day with our friends Christina, Brandon and Rowan. We started by going to the Louisburg apple cider mill and we thought it would be a fun day of picking apples and such. We were disappointed to find out that there are no apple trees and you only get to see how they make the apple cider. It was cool to see but not that entertaining to a 1 and 2 year old. We will have to look into finding an apple orchid that we can visit.


Anyway we decided to leave there and head to Deanna Rose Farmstead. It is always a good time and for $2 you can't go wrong. We got to see cows, pet goats, go on a nature trail, play on the slide and much more. I love doing fun things with Landon and I am excited to take him to the pumpkin patch tomorrow with Stephen and some of my family and then again on Friday with my friends from work. I will definitely post some pictures! The weather has been so great here lately that we have been able to do so many fun things.

While we were out having fun, Stephen and my brother Matt spent the day tiling our bathrooms. I missed having Stephen with us but was excited to see how much they got done on the bathrooms.


Well, I hope you enjoy the pictures from our fun day!

At the Cidar Mill

Rowan and Landon

Best Buddies

"Mommy can I eat this?"

Such a sweet baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment