Sunday, February 22, 2009

We told my parents

We spent the afternoon with my parents and we were so excited about our news that we had to spill the beans. We went to lunch and gave my parents a late Valentines Day card with a positive pregnancy test in it. My mom opened the card and did not really know what she was looking at. My mom had her childrens before over the counter pregnancy test were really around and so she had never really seen one. It took her a second to figure out what it was but once she did she was so excited. Both of my parents were very happy. Telling my parents felt great but it made me realize how much I want to tell Stephens parents. Is is so hard to not just call them on the phone and tell them, but we both really want to do it in person.
After lunch my parents we went to the bookstore and they bought us a few books to read during the pregnancy. It was so fun to be able to share the excitment with others.
I am excited to get my labs drawn tomorrow to make sure everything is okay and that my hormone levels are were they should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment